Digital Design and Media Specialist
Digital Design and Media Specialist (Job Number: 2215872 )
The Digital Design and Media Specialist shall complement our existing print media and webcast communications with a multi-media strategy to assist the Maintenance department communications effectively.
As an expert resource supporting the maintenance group, they add valuable perspective to decision-making on communication. They will also contribute to the planning and development of any associated digital communications. They shall consistently engage audiences, keeping abreast of emerging digital technologies and how they could enhance Maintenance business initiatives’ communications.
The position shall provide guidance to the maintenance department on the types of communication channels that are most effective for our maintenance initiatives. The overall focus shall be on enabling associates to work smarter by using new, multi-media tools designed to broadcast company wide.
This individual will be involved in all communication projects - leveraging digital system interactions - and providing support guidance to the Maintenance department. They will also manage content on the departmental intranet homepage as well as any other virtual channels.
- Develop, implement, and sustain a strategy for Corporate Maintenance Communications – internal, organizational, field, customer, supplier, and media.
- Manage day-to-day activities such as updates on policies and procedures and manage communication plans for larger Maintenance Initiatives. Assist in prioritizing all communications and owns the editing and publishing of content by selecting appropriate delivery channels.
- Manage content and posting of maintenance material on intranet homepage as well as any other virtual channels.
- Work with management to create power point presentations for VIP tours as well as supplier meetings.
- Manage monthly and quarterly newsletters such as MTB, monthly Maintenance Newsletter, etc.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years of experience in communications required
- Strong writing skills for printed and virtual collateral, PR and media relations and proposal/presentation development.
- Ability to work with and present to senior management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with multi-generations in the workplace.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location if required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Kachel Boulevard 100 Kachel Boulevard
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Other Corporate
Req ID: 2215872