Sales Excellence - RFP Response Support Specialist, DC Enabling Consultant (PCOE Pursuit Studio) - National_Office (75256)
- Proposal Response
- Create draft proposals using Deloitte's content repository and automation tool (Qvidian), synthesize all content, and ensure a quality first draft is developed
- Utilize multiple research sources and liaise with other teams as necessary
- Provide writing and editorial review for style, usability, and readability
- Be committed to continuous improvement as we advance our capabilities
- Content Development
- Periodically update sales content to ensure data is current
- Work with subject matter experts to review and improve existing content
- Facilitate the continuous improvement of sales content
The U.S. Consulting Sales Excellence (SE) practice serves the Industries, Offering Portfolios and account teams in driving sales success. SE owns the sales life cycle from identification and prioritization of the opportunity all the way through to closing the deal. The Sales Excellence organization comprises several workstreams including the Sales Executive organization, the Pursuit Center of Excellence (PCOE), Proposal Studio, Pricing & Commercial Deal Support (PCDS), Competitive Intelligence, and the Science of Winning.
The team member will be aligned to the Consulting Professional National Office, comprised of professionals with various areas of focus that collectively provide mission critical services to support Consulting's overall success. Whether focused on project financials, quality and risk management, methods and tools, sales excellence, talent, leadership support, or other activities, these professionals ensure that our Firm operates efficiently and that our people can effectively serve clients every day. Our new Operating Model formalizes these functions so that we can continue to enhance their quality while providing our professionals a consistent talent experience and opportunities for growth.
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, communications, humanities, liberal arts, or related disciplines with a desired 1-8 years of relevant experience
- Strong English language verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional writing and copyediting skills with an acute attention to detail
- Experienced with MS Office
- Adept at picking up /learning new technologies quickly
- Analytical thinker committed to continuous improvement
- Consulting sales pursuit and proposal development experience a plus
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong work ethic
- Proactive, self-motivated, and demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced working environment
How You'll Grow
This position needs a long-term commitment. Options to grow will be provided as the PCOE team expands.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience. From on-the-job learning to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.