Outside Sales Representative
Sunstate Equipment Co.: Where Safety and People are Core Values
We care about our People and it shows!
Hiring Immediately; Pay starting between $75,000 and $95,000 dependent on experience; PAID WEEKLY!
Typical Schedule: Monday – Friday (55-60 Hrs./Wk.)
- Company truck, cell phone, and laptop provided
- Bonuses on a quarterly AND annual basis
- Pay based on salary NOT commission
- $200 annual work boot allowance and all PPE provided
- Unique “My Holiday” benefit lets you celebrate any holiday without taking personal time!
Sunstate is a proud Second Chance employer that evaluates every candidate on a case-by-case basis.
- Having some experience in the construction industry is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Must be able to stay organized in a fast-paced environment: remain calm and efficient
- High quality control. Respect your work and make it known.
- Intermediate competency with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM programs
- Be an efficient and effective communicator and hold yourself to the Sunstate standard of excellence.
Interested? Apply now!
Why Choose Us?
At Sunstate, every employee is valued, respected, and fairly compensated. More importantly, every employee has a voice that deserves to be heard. We are working hard to challenge the typical ways of business and develop an environment where our employees feel safe, comfortable, and look forward to coming to work. No matter which location you visit, you can’t help but feel the close-knit work-family environment.
We have strategically and organically grown our company from within, promoting from the ground up and providing employees with opportunities to explore their different passions within our own walls. This culture allows our people to develop valuable, marketable skills they can use throughout their career. Plus, with benefits like Baby Bonding, My Holiday vacation time, and discounts on everything from movie tickets to cell phone bills, we’re constantly evolving our resources to provide our people with tools to make their lives easier!
Be YOU at Sunstate
At Sunstate Equipment, we are actively fostering a workplace culture where individuals of all identities and life experiences feel genuinely valued, respected, and appreciated. As a proud equal-opportunity employer, we wholeheartedly welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds and cultures. We recognize and celebrate the unique perspectives they bring, with the understanding that they are the fuel for the innovative ideas that drive the evolution of our industry
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A Drug Free Workplace and Participates in E-Verify