System Developer and Administrator ( R-00074667-OTHLOC-PL-2D1938 )
Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group is seeking Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) System Administrators with web development experience for a position located at Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE) VA. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
The System Developer and Administrator will support the development, integration and system administration of web portals resident on multiple classified secure domains to track and collaborate on US Air Force (USAF) Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) initiatives.
Primary Responsibilities :
Create and manage custom workflows (encompassing filters, dashboards, automations, etc.) and web pages; collaborate with internal / external USAF unit and Intelligence Community (IC) personnel necessary to accomplish network account assignments, accesses and resolution of trouble calls.
Develop user-training materials; and facilitate remote, classroom and over-the-shoulder training.
Serve as technical expert for USAF Wing-level web infrastructure and assist in the creation of short- and long-term strategies for ISR data maintenance and upgrades.
Maintain, adhere and continuously improve Jira/Confluence capabilities in compliance with Enterprise Process Management System (EPMS) business practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related technical discipline and 6 years of experience OR a AAS and 10 years of experience.
- Must have Four (4) years of system administration or web development experience OR a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in related technical disciplines.
- Applicants must possess at least one current DoD 8570 IAT / IAM Level I certification
- Possess demonstrated / effective oral and written communication skills to perform these duties.
- Familiarity / practical experience with AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) operating systems, ISR domains, open source intelligence and all source analysis is highly desired.
- MS SharePoint development, administration and customization is also highly desired.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.