Oracle Peoplesoft And OCI Solution Specialist - NBI_US (71585)
- Minimum of a Bachelor' s degree.
- Five + years' experience installing, configuring, administering, tuning, and troubleshooting Oracle PeopleSoft on Linux, UNIX and Windows environments.
- Hands-on experience on working with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Platform.
- Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft application administration
- Experience in PeopleTools and PUM upgrade
- Experience in Elastic Search deployments for PeopleSoft
- Experience in PeopleSoft SSL and Active directory configuration.
- Experience in Weblogic and Tuxedo Administration and Troubleshooting
- Subject matter specialist in database administration, performance tuning, and backup and recovery skills in Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c, 19c on UNIX, Linux and Windows environments.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Proven skills as a team member on at least two or more full cycle implementations
- Exposure towards creating and configuring OCI Compute service offering features like Virtual Machines.
- Ability to create, configure and manage OCI Storage service resources like Block Volumes, Object Storage Buckets and File Storage Service.
- Experience in creating, configuring and managing the various database services available within OCI like Exadata, Virtual Machine DB Systems, Autonomous Transaction Processing and Autonomous Datawarehouse databases.
- Experience of working with Lift and Shift of on-premise or other cloud service provider PeopleSoft workloads to OCI.
- Experience in working with the Identity and Access Management features within OCI like creation of users, groups, policies, compartments and Federation with identity providers.
- Experience with handling Oracle Workloads on other CSPs like AWS and Azure is a plus.
- Experience with PeopleSoft integration with boundary applications like Hyperion and OBIEE and third-party payment applications.
- Exposure to advanced PeopleSoft configurations like Unified Navigation implementations, Single Sign-on, TLS/SSL etc.
- Creative person who has developed innovative approaches to developing solutions.
- Goal oriented with high standards for quality and performance
- Prior consulting experience is desired.
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple packages/applications while further developing your career.
- Ability to assist multiple projects environments simultaneously.
Ideal candidates will also have experience with three or more of the following technologies:
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services
- Maintenance of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure tenancy
- Configuration and administration of Compute, Storage and Network Resources
- Ability to design and architect OCI tenancy to accommodate workloads across Regions and Availability Domains.
- Working knowledge across Identity and Access Management and Governance features.
- Experience on working with Database Service offerings available withing OCI.
- Experience in migrating or lift and shift of applications and database to OCI
- Oracle PeopleSoft Technology
- Oracle PeopleSoft Installation and System Administration
- Experience of PeopleSoft full cycle implementation
- PeopleSoft application upgrade experience
- PeopleSoft Tools upgrade experience
- Experience of PeopleSoft Integration Broker, Elastic Search, PeopleSoft Update Manager
- Management of PeopleSoft on various cloud platforms
- Oracle RDBMS - 9i/10g/11g/12c/19c database
- Oracle Installation and database creation; DBA skills (physical design)
- Oracle Programming Skills (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Understanding of tools to manipulate data
- Performance Tuning
- Use of Oracle Enterprise Manager and other equivalent tools
- Backup, recovery configuration for database
- Unix, Linux, windows and Scripting
- Knowledge of Unix (Solaris, AIX, HP), Linux (Red Hat, OEL) and Windows Operating system
- Shell and batch script Programming skills
- Python and automation programming skills a plus
At Deloitte you can have a rewarding career on every level! As a dynamic and leading edge company, Deloitte offers a phenomenal opportunity for staff to join a high growth environment to expand, enhance and strengthen their client service and technology skills. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. To learn more about our culture, benefits and to submit your resume, visit us at www.deloitte.com/us/careers