BPE Advisory and Alliances Leader-HCaaS (82342)
- Responsible for supporting the development of the Human Capital (HC) BPE strategy to enhance clients long-term process solutions and to provide an entry point to new clients with a possible long-term need
- Responsible for supporting the advancement of the MCaaS payroll as a service offering enabling HC to enhance the global payroll offering covering the North American market in collaboration with the global payroll offering
- Drives Innovate strategy and identifies, develops and executes sell-with opportunities to across Human Capital. Areas of linkage include AMS, Tax, Payroll Advisory, Mobility and Risk
- Responsible for supporting clients' requests for HR BPO advice in terms of operating model design, provider selection, and strategic understanding of the HR BPO vendor landscape
- Responsible for support client engagements for HC BPE projects
- Responsible for engaging with strategic partnerships and other teams to create new partnership opportunities, to innovate with our vendor partners and to bring end to end solution to our clients.
- Work with Operate Leaders to sell and deliver HC BPE and MCaaS at stand alone and select AMS engagements.
- Support and engage with internal teams to develop business case tools, competitive assessments, pipeline tracking, customized selling materials, contract support, etc.
- Develop and execute the plan and associated order boards to further develop client engagement, innovation and skillsets/capabilities across practitioners
- Identify growth opportunities by leveraging data analytics, new product enhancements, cross-consulting opportunities, and by optimizing integrations across the Deloitte Human Capital practice.
- Advanced degree with 10+ years of Human Capital process and technology experience with deep exposure across the overall HC process taxonomy (including payroll/time) both functionality and technically
- Experience with HR Business Process Outsourcing and knowledge of the vendor marketplace is required
- Flexible, positive and results-oriented attitude works well with changing timelines and priorities and can proactively manage up. Works with a sense of urgency and makes efforts to motivate others towards common goals.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize complex information, make sound tactical decisions, and communicate such information in a clear, simple way to a variety of audiences, ranging from senior executives to working-level technical specialists.
Ability to formulate and communicate strategies rooted in deep knowledge of product, consumer, and market factors; with the ability to think creatively and outside the box.