Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) SME (96251)
- Implement risk management programs for our federal clients by utilizing NIST, RMF, and FISMA compliance frameworks.
- Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
- Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
- Establish security controls to ensure protection of client systems.
- Implement cutting edge security tools for our federal clients.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Experienced detecting, mitigating and troubleshooting security threats to network infrastructure, verifying vulnerability mitigation, and managing security assessments.
- Experienced with Vulnerability Scanning using tools like Symantec End Point protection, Tenable Nessus, Big Fix, Splunk, TrendMicro, WebInspect, DBProtect, CyberArk, etc.
- Experience correlating vulnerability data and interpretation of the reports; large data manipulation and analysis
- Analyze threats and current security controls to identify gaps in current defensive posture
- Configure and execute vulnerability scans enumerating vulnerabilities within the internal and external network
- Analyze, enrich and prioritize specific activities designed to remediate discovered vulnerabilities such as patch deployment or configuration hardening
- Able to effectively support and maintain the organizations compliance efforts with Federal, State and other industry information security reporting requirements and obligations
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel and/or Access to include advanced charts, data interpretation, macros, LOOKUP Functions, data filters, pivot tables, and building or troubleshooting excel formulas
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)