Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers' interactions with the public sector.
Work you'll do
You are the voice of the people. In all of your interactions - with clients, project managers, designers, engineers, and more - you'll advocate for what users want, need, and expect from the products we create. You're innovative, quick-thinking, and eager to learn more about what's happening in the interactive space. Your UX design skills are top-notch, and you have a knack for making the complex clear. Depending on your level of experience, this may be a high visibility role that works closely with the client's Product Chief.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- 3+ years of design experience in a consulting or in-house environment
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your experience, storytelling, and design presentation skills
- Experience with modern design tools like Sketch, Axure, Principle, Framer, and InVision
- Must be able to work Pacific Time Zone hours
- Ability to travel 20 - 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- A p assion for public service and/or child welfare
- Experience communicating complex ideas graphically within a complex environment (public sector preferred)
- Experience advising and/or collaborating on Salesforce prototyping
- Experience working with Salesforce based case management application(s)
- Prior experience in reviewing existing systems and processes to identify UX issues and develop UX recommendations
- Knowledge of IBM Maximo Application Design or similar tool that helps the user create the XML for each application, without actually touching the XML
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Digital Customer offering helps public sector and higher education clients transform their businesses and customer interactions through innovative digital experiences. We work with our clients to create, design and deploy digital products that increase adoption and drive measurable results.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.