Sr. Advisor, Product Marketing - Product Enablement ( 600357-1E )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
Verizon connect is looking for an innovative, highly collaborative product enablement leader to execute and deliver an advanced, customer-centered product training curriculum for both existing and new product lines. Bringing a coach/player mindset, you will have the opportunity to help define the strategy and work closely on developing content.
- Create best-in-class courses, programs and content that help our internal teams grow into more effective customer champions by being equipped with in-depth product knowledge.
- Be an expert in our products, competitive trends, market dynamics, our go-to-market philosophy, industry and user personas as you research, listen, and collaborate broadly to develop powerful customer-centric product content.
- Focus on the continuous training lifecycle that ensures advanced product acumen post-onboarding coupled with knowledge reinforcement.
- Develop scalable ways to introduce new content and update existing training as you deliver curriculum, content and programs on time, across geos.
- Serve as an internal expert on our solutions, case studies, and market dynamics that can inform rich, amplification of product messaging.
- Craft, coordinate and deliver content through a variety of means: talking head, on-screen demo walkthrough, e-learning, digital knowledge guide, ebook.
- Research and pull together customer-insights from UX Research, Product Management, Marketing & Sales to infuse the Voice of Customer (VoC) into training materials.
- Partner with colleagues regularly to share and brainstorm ideas on how to make training more impactful and engaging.
- Develop listening post insights and leverage data to identify key learning opportunities and gaps.
- Clearly distill complex concepts and processes via succinct verbal and written communication, as well as compelling presentations / content.
Where you'll be working…
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Sixor more years product marketing experience.
- Sixor more years of relevant business experience.
- Willingnessto travel approximately 25% of the time.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Exceptional project management skills - planning, prioritization, objective setting, organization, meeting management and plan execution.
- Experience that expresses your self-starter mentality, working in a fast paced environment, with teams across multiple geographies and functions.
- Experience using an LMS for instructional design (i.e. Articulate 360).
- Knowledge of sales intelligence software (i.e. Gong).
- Knowledge/certifications in sales and marketing methodologies (i.e. Sandler, MEDDIC).
- Verizon Connect in-depth product knowledge.
- Experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- MBA or Masters in Marketing.
- Experience as a product SME who has enabled internal teams on products, solutions and/or platforms, by designing and developing content, courses, or programs that help teams perform their jobs better, through cadenced reinforcement and continued product enablement development.
- Ability to prioritize tasks independently, pivot fast in a changing environment, and dig deep into details/analytics.
- Strong communication, presentation, facilitation and writing skills with a knowledge and appreciation of other departmental functions including sales, marketing, development, operations, and customer support
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).