Senior Product Manager - ZEPOSIA UC HCP Marketing
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the branded and unbranded multi-channel strategy development and execution. In addition, this individual will serve as the Regional Marketing point, and Access Reimbursement Manager point for the Zeposia home office brand team. This individual will be a key member of the Zeposia brand team, leading matrix collaboration and managing agency partners to successfully execute the brand’s strategic imperatives. Candidates for this position should have experience in HCP marketing within the pharmaceutical industry. Experience in Ulcerative Colitis (UC) and/or Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) is highly valued but not required.
- Lead and foster collaboration with matrix team members (regional marketing, sales, analytics, reimbursement, medical affairs, etc.) to develop and execute programs and materials to support best-in-class promotion (multi-channel and personal promotion)
- Understand market dynamics and business insights to drive strategic choices
- Effectively execute branded and unbranded digital promotion
- Manage ad agency and other vendors in development of promotional materials and tactics
- Manage internal review/approval process for promotional materials
- Effectively interact with the sales force and handle feedback and field requests
- Support the development and implementation of annual brand plan
- Engage in and interpret ongoing market research projects to validate brand positioning and promotional strategy
- Demonstrated project leadership experience and ability to identify/problem solve for operational issues
- Business travel may be required, up to 20%
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA helpful, but not required)
- 5-7 years industry (pharmaceutical/biotech or related agency) experience in brand marketing or related function
- Demonstrated success in commercial roles
- Ability to effectively work across all levels of matrix organization
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate internal promotional review processes
- Gastroenterology/IBD/UC market experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.