Senior Product Marketing Manager - Assets and Hybrid Business Ventures (22284)
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research.
- Communicate the value of new assets and solutions to a diverse range of internal audiences across all seniority levels.
- Speak and present both internally and externally.
- Build strategies to support pricing, use internal and external research data, stakeholder and client interviews and your deep understanding of the addressable market.
- Assist the marketing and sales functions in creating asset or solution-related content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to adoption and usage.
- Continually develop market and industry knowledge and become a subject matter expert on our competencies and technology.
- Support continuous analysis of competitors and market trends in a fast-moving market, and ensure the whole organization is armed with expertise.
- Work closely with the technology and product team to influence and help shape the product roadmap to drive new features and adoption.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- 10+ years of experience in product/solution marketing, partner marketing, or related roles, working with cross-functional teams delivering products and services at the cutting edge of the market.
- Demonstrated ability to write and communicate complex solutions in a way that is easily understood and appealing to diverse audiences.
- Successful performance in a matrixed environment. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while consistently delivering high quality results
- Proactive, detail oriented, flexible, and able to multi-task. Strong organizational skills, including project and budget management experience.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of web publishing tools. Familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts.
- Hands-on messaging experience is highly desirable, particularly related to conveying complex business issues and/or industry trends in a clear, concise, and impactful style.
- An independent self-starter, and excellent team player in the most demanding and rewarding environments.
- A passion for product marketing, and marketing technology.
- A drive to win, to be the best in the market and to make our customers and team successful.