AVP, Marketing and Product Development (Employer Paid) (342155)
Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking an AVP of Marketing and Product Development to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
AVP of Marketing and Product Development will lead and execute product development, strategy, competitive analysis for Chubb’s employer-paid supplemental group product portfolio. They must have extensive knowledge and experience in the Group Life and Disability industry and the competitive arena as well as how these products fit into the overall employee benefits market. They will be responsible for leadership, execution, and strategy for competitive analysis, product development, product marketing, distribution support and training for designated product categories, and they will collaborate throughout the enterprise to support cross-functional product implementation and training.
- Lead and Execute Competitive Analysis & Product Strategy
- Lead and Execute Product Development – Design and develop innovative, competitive, compelling products to consistently maintain product leadership
- Drive Marketing & Sales Support – Develop Product Positioning and Collateral and Collaborate cross-functionally to recommend competitive custom benefit programs for significant distribution opportunities
- Establish & Implement Product Training Protocols and Product Onboarding
- Collaborate Cross-functionally to support Product Management & Implementation
- Partner with Chubb Leadership to establish and maintain Chubb Value Proposition and represent Chubb in the Marketplace.