Project Manager - Marketing
Project Manager - Marketing (Job Number: 2225950 )
We are seeking an expert Project Manager to assist in developing, coordinating and tracking work across a variety of areas within marketing. This position will work with marketing leaders to develop creative ways to tell our company story and to demonstrate our culture. This position will work on projects that span the full Marketing team including Traditional Marketing/communications and Digital Marketing. You will work to ensure project momentum is optimized, processes are in place, communication is clear, events are planned, and materials are prepared. Communication skills are paramount. Expect to work with cross-functional teams at various levels within the organization. Relationship management with all levels of Penske management, partners, suppliers, vendors, subject matter experts, etc., will also be an important part of this role. You will manage multiple projects and project activities to ensure that the goals and objectives are accomplished with quality results that meet or exceed expectations.
Work Schedule - Partial Remote (Up to 2 days remote)
Work Location - 2675 Morgantown Road Green Hills, PA 19607
- Lead and manage strategic marketing initiatives and projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project scope, deliverables, timeline, and budgets – and guide a variety of simultaneous projects through to completion.
- Facilitate projects with external vendors and agencies and ensure deliverables are on time and within budget.
- Create and maintain information and documents respective to specific projects managed under this role
- Lead effective cross functional meetings related to the project
- Present project topic and updates to various audiences as needed for the project
- Other projects as assigned by the Manager
- 5 years marketing experience or equivalent combination of marketing and IT experience
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects under tight deadlines, maintaining productivity and cost effectiveness through project completion
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional teams including customers, subject matter experts, and vendors
- Strong project management skills required
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; Adobe Acrobat
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Gundy Drive 100 Gundy Drive
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Marketing
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Project Manager
Req ID: 2225950