Regional Sales Manager - India, Security Detection and Automation ( R-00053589 )
The Security Detection and Automation Group has an opening for a Regional Sales Manager for our India region. This position is based in India and is focused on growing revenue within the region.
- Achieve booking revenue plan and business goals within scope of corporate and divisional objectives. These duties and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include bur are not limited to the duties described below.
- Achieves individual and team booking revenue plan and sets appropriate objectives and forecasting accuracy for sales distributors and representatives to meet desired revenue goals. Forecasting of agents and representatives is reviewed on a monthly basis, at a minimum.
- Establishes a rolling twelve (12) month bookings pipeline that is reviewed and updated on a weekly basis.
- Qualifies and directs sales activities for sales representatives and sales agents in the assigned region, compliant with corporate/division guidelines.
- Performs account management and regional sales to include business development, lead generation, customer qualification, proposal delivery, and contract negotiation.
- Understands and assimilates the latest technologies and market data to create account propositions and competitive solutions for high value opportunities.
- Establishes a communication path between the company and the customer to ensure customer satisfaction. Develops and supports timely resolution to customer issues.
- Responsible for maintaining bookings opportunities and customer contacts in the Company’s customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Identifies, qualifies, and negotiates channel alliances with domestic and international organizations (i.e. integrators, manufacturers, service providers) to leverage market coverage.
- Assists sales, support, and marketing staff members in activities such as sales promotion, training, or market research in planning and executing projects.
- Assembles and leads multi-disciplinary teams to recommend new application and product features and strategy for the strategic account or territory.
- Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline or Business Administration. Five (5) years’ experience in sales of systems and services is required.
- You will have a record of accomplishment in Regional Sales Management, together with proven experience of successfully leading a team through all aspects of the key account management to meet desired revenue goals, coupled with:
- Requires knowledge of high technology industry, and client/competitor trends. Experience should also include a record of exceeding multi-million dollar sales quotas.
- Experienced in and have the appropriate skills necessary to negotiate and close multi-million dollar contracts.
- Capable of developing successful Key account strategies to increase market penetration.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and multi-cultural skills are essential.
- Possess a willingness to travel from own home and capability to manage own time without continuous supervision.