HomeStore - Retail Sales Associate
Full Job Description
At Ashley HomeStore, we’ve created a work environment that supports what drives you personally and professionally. Our Retail Sales Associate culture is inspirational and fulfilling. Flexible work schedules, world-class training, and benefits that don’t just say we care, but demonstrate it!
Retail Sales Associate Benefits:
- Unlock your potential – we encourage professional development and pursuit of a degree.
- Make some serious cash – not only do we provide our Retail Sales Associates with a good salary, but also significant rewards in terms of incentive dollars.
- Focus on your wellness – we offer a suite of medical, dental and other life-related benefits.
- Inspire your own dream home – we offer a generous employee discount on home furnishings sold in our stores.
Retail Sales Associate Job Requirements:
Our Ashley HomeStore Retail Sales Associates transforms store guests into loyal customers. When guests enter the store, you’re the person who guides them. As the expert on home furnishings, you create inspiration, enthusiasm and excitement about Ashley’s products. You help our guests discover the styles that reflect their lives and help them design rooms they will love to live in. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial, focused, and ambitious sales professional who has a passion for lifestyle retail and thrives in a fast paced, high energy environment.
To be a successful Retail Sales Associate at Ashley HomeStore, you must be someone who:
- Is outgoing, friendly and easy to talk to
- Gets charged up by interacting with others
- Conveys information in a way that inspires action
- Gets excited by developing and sharing fresh ideas
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates, only those meeting specific job requirements, may be contacted.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)