Retail Sales Associate WA
Ashley Furniture is a privately held company with over 75 years in business. We wouldn’t be the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer without those that make us One Ashley. When you join the Ashley Furniture team you are joining the history and the future of furniture
Our Ashley Retail Sales Associates transform store guests into loyal customers. When guests enter the store, you’re the person who guides them. As the expert on home furnishings, you create inspiration, enthusiasm and excitement about Ashley’s products. You help our guests discover the styles that reflect their lives and help them design rooms they will love to live in. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial, focused, and ambitious sales professional who has a passion for lifestyle retail and thrives in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
At The Ashley, we’ve created a work environment that supports what drives you personally and professionally. Our Retail Sales Associate culture that is inspiring and fulfilling. Flexible work schedules, world-class training, and benefits that don’t just say we care but demonstrate it!
- Make some serious cash – not only do we provide our Retail Sales Associates with a good salary, but also significant rewards in terms of incentive dollars.
Hourly Rate: $18.00 per hour 120 day training then $15.74 plus incentives
Primary Job Functions
To be a successful Retail Sales Associate at Ashley you must be someone who:
· Is outgoing, friendly and easy to talk to
· Gets charged up by interacting with others
· Conveys information in a way that inspires action
· Gets excited by developing and sharing fresh ideas
· Thrives in an environment that rewards for delivering world-class service and delighting our guests
· Provide an outstanding service experience for every customer and guest. Maintain a welcoming, professional visible presence at the front desk; engage with guests, ensuring they are always treated in a cordial, respectful manner in a way that represents the Company brand image.
· Process sales orders accurately and efficiently. Follow cash handling procedures. Assist customers with the credit application process and financing arrangements as needed. Maintain sales transaction documentation.
· Resolve customer issues with minimal supervisor.
· Assist with store opening and closing procedures including cash balancing and daily checklists.
· Assist with inventory and loss prevention processes. Participate in the bi-annual inventory process.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the US, Required
- At least 18 years old, Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Required
- 2 years’ customer service and/or sales experience, Required
· Ability to regularly lift over 25 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
· Ability to transport loads of 40 IBS with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and Holidays
- Demonstrate Ashley’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
- Maintain reliable attendance
- Thrive in a team environment