Retail Truck Center Sales Representative - Tampa, FL
Retail Truck Center Sales Representative - Tampa, FL (Job Number: 2304690 )
- Are you ambitious, customer focused, and ready for a career with an innovative industry leader?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment?
- Are you looking to find a company where you can build a long-term career with opportunities nationwide?
If you answered yes, we’d like you to join our Remarketing Team as a Retail Truck Center Sales Representative! This position is integral to the success of our various Used Truck Centers and directly contributes to the sales of our used commercial equipment.
Why Choose Penske ?
At Penske, we see our employees as our biggest asset. We have built a collaborative atmosphere that drives trust, innovation, and excellence.
- We invest in you – You’ll receive comprehensive training, preparing you to learn our industry while also enabling you to be successful in this role.
- There’s room to grow – The opportunities don’t stop here. We have a strong belief in promoting from within the company.
- Did we mention the perks? – Fulltime Employees receive a Comprehensive Benefits package which offers Medical Coverage, Paid Time Off (up to 3 weeks paid vacation your first year!), 401k with company match, team competitions and incentives, and various employee discounts.
A Day in the Life:
Our Retail Truck Center Sales Representatives work closely with customers who come into our store locations. A typical day entails talking to customers, showing equipment for sale, negotiating deals, collaborating with our various sales teams and field locations, utilizing our internal systems, ensuring trucks are ready for pick up, and closing sales.
- Achieve sales results by managing the local sales process (negotiate price, assist with obtaining financing, secure payment, title transfer), assisting walk-in customers with their used truck needs, coordinating inspections for customers referred by call center staff, and completing the vehicle check-out process.
- Work with the district to resolve issues during and after the sale is completed.
- Work with Remarketing team to sell aged inventory.
- Manage inventory by completing daily yard check and organizing yard with unit placement, maintain database of vehicles on the yard, ensure pricing and sell sheets in windows are current, and work with Out-Service Center to ensure units are ready to be sold.
- Maintain accounts and deals in Sales Force, ensuring all data is up to date and accurate.
- Schedule follow-up tasks with customers who have purchased and with those who have looked but not purchased.
- Identify under or overpriced vehicles and work with the pricing team to align vehicle pricing with the current market.
- Work with the Region Asset Manager to ensure each vehicle is properly represented, including specs and pictures.
- Ensure all steps are followed in the system to transfer units from the field to Remarketing for sale.
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
- Must be 21 of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years of customer service experience required
- 1 to 3 years’ automotive or truck sales experience preferred
- Other retail sales experience preferred
- Bilingual Spanish strongly preferred
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :5216 Shadowlawn Ave. 5216 Shadowlawn Ave.
Tampa, FL 33610
Primary Location : United States-Florida-Tampa
Job : Other Corporate
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Retail Truck Center Sales Representative
Req ID: 2304690