Retail Sales Associate
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
As a full time Verizon Retail Sales Associate, you'll have the opportunity to control your career in one of our retail stores. Using your unique talents, passion for technology, and customer service skills, you'll have the power to create the ultimate in-store experience. In this role you will:
- Provide product insights and solution recommendations through exceptional customer service to deliver what our customers need.
- Create personal connections with customers to make tech look simple.
- Generate retail sales by using your passion for cutting edge technology.
- Help customers enjoy the best things about their new products so they can begin using and enjoying them immediately.
- Excel in a team-based commission environment.
- Assist with merchandising and operational functions.
- Support other Verizon stores within close proximity (based on business needs).
Join Verizon today and be eligible for a $2,500 sign-on bonus! (subject to the terms and conditions of the award)
We're hiring immediately for this entry-level position! Join today and earn base pay plus a team incentive at $43,000 to $56,000 a year based on geography as well as full time benefits that start on day one!
Our comprehensive benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, up to 6% 401(k) match, stock awards, more than four weeks of paid time off (vacation, holidays, and personal days), discounts on Verizon products and services, up to four months of paid parental leave, up to $8K per year in tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our total rewards package which begins on day one.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- One or more years of work experience.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to work additional shifts, if necessary, typically during the summer months, November through December, and/or during peak vacation periods.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Associate's degree.
- Customer service and/or retail sales experience.
- Demonstrated experience communicating with customers to find solutions.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above
After you apply...
You may be required to take an assessment. It takes about 20 minutes to complete. If you're selected to move forward, one of our recruiters will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
Where you'll be working
In this worksite-based role, you'll work onsite at a defined location(s).
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.