Retail Sales Associate 32+ Hours
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
As a full-time Verizon Retail Sales Associate, you'll have the opportunity to control your career in one of our retail stores. In this role you will:
- Generate retail sales by using your passion for cutting-edge technology, and exceptional customer service to meet our customers where they are.
- Build customer connections by asking the right questions to uncover individual needs.
- Offer a complete top-down sales solution to provide product insights and solution recommendations.
- Close sales by using phenomenal communication skills to fulfill customer needs with simple and intuitive tech solutions.
- Assist with merchandising and operational functions.
- Support other Verizon stores within close proximity (based on business needs).
Our comprehensive benefitsare designed to help you move forward in your career and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, up to 6% 401(k) match, stock awards, more than four weeks of paid time off (vacation, holidays, and personal days), discounts on Verizon products and services, up to four months of paid parental leave, up to $8K per year in tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our total rewards package which begins on day one.
From an inclusive culture to amazing benefits, hear from our #VerizonRetailRockstars on what it's like to be part of a team that invests in you.
Join Verizon today and be eligible for a $2,500 sign-on bonus! (subject to the terms and conditions of the award)
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- One or more years of work experience.
- Willingness to work 32+ hours per week including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to work additional shifts, if necessary, typically during the summer months, November through December, and/or during peak vacation periods.
- Associate's degree.
- Customer service and/or retail sales experience.
- Demonstrated experience communicating with customers to find solutions.
After you apply...
You may be required to take an assessment. It takes about 20 minutes to complete. If you're selected to move forward, one of our recruiters will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
Where you'll be working
In this worksite-based role, you'll work onsite at a defined location(s).
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.