Retail Sales Consultant
Retail Sales Consultant - ( 23003347 )
Please note that this position follows an initial Union job bidding process
Ability to Earn $45-$88K annually with Base Commission
If you are an amazing sales professional looking for a career with a company that offers excellent benefits with an engaging and diverse work environment and tremendous opportunity for growth, keep reading:
Responsibilities include selling new and existing products and services that meet the communication, internet, home security, and entertainment needs of our customers. You will be connecting with people in your community in person through inbound/outbound calling, marketing, and brand activities to drive sales. You will complete store operations such as cash handling and inventory duties. Candidates must enjoy meeting, helping, and working with people. Candidate must have a passion for sales and be comfortable creating sales opportunities through local events and marketing.
The Right Candidate Will:
- Be outgoing, high energy, self-motivated to achieve sales targets for monthly goals
- Deliver above average performance consistently
- Develop and deliver marketing and local event activities as needed to achieve sales goals
- Engage new and existing customers
- Provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Effectively communicate, with strong organizational skills and computer experience
- Provide hands on technical explanations of new or updated products
- Drive results through inbound/outbound calls
- Network digitally and face to face
- Work with a team and independently
- Travel within market as needed
- Adapt and flex with fast paced work environment
- Mentor others as we expand our organization
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree with emphasis in marketing
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Marketing, PR, Events, or Training background may be helpful
- Track record of sales achievement
- Community Involvement
- Bilingual a plus
- 1 year of sales, customer service or marketing experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Driver's license is required
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Identity Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
Windstream CIB Statement
Connecting people in a world of infinite possibilities. Windstream cultivates a workplace culture where innovation and belonging are the cornerstones of our success. We are dedicated to empowering every member of our team to contribute their unique talents and perspectives, fostering an environment where creativity and innovation flourish. Together, we strive to build a more welcoming and connected future, both within our organization and in the broader community we serve.
Our Employee Resource Groups:
- WinVets – Veteran Employee Resource Group
- WOW – Women Employee Resource Group
- WINPRIDE – LGBTQ Employee Resource Group
- WBPN – Black Professional Resource Group
- WARG – Ability Resource Group
- LaFamilia –Hispanic Resource Group
This position is governed by a collective bargaining agreement. Wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment are subject to
this collective bargaining agreement. Individuals hired into this position will be represented by a union and subject to the collective bargaining agreement for the designated bargaining unit.
Actual base pay for this job will depend on the candidate's primary work location and other factors, such as relevant skills and experience.
This is a safety sensitive position.
Primary Location : US-New York-Jamestown
Work Locations :
Jamestown NY 201 E Fourth201 E Fourth St
Job Category : Bargaining
EEO Statement: : Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and protected veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Req ID: 23003347
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.