Acount Manager Retail SMB Sales
- Driving small business results through the retail channel by partnering with and mentoring Consumer Retail Sales Representatives.
- Growing your customer base by acquiring and retaining accounts in the small business segment.
- Utilizing solutions-based selling techniques to solve business problems for your customers.
- Outbound sales prospecting and customer visits.
- Servicing the needs of the existing customer base.
- Using sales enablement systems and tools to track, forecast, manage your pipeline and book of business.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in sales, marketing or customer service.
- Valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree - Associates or Bachelor's Degree or related certifications/college courses.
- Outside sales experience including outbound prospecting.
- Wireless sales experience exceeding quota.
- Experience influencing a team to drive sales results.
- Capability to drive positive results in a team environment.
- People skills for influencing, negotiating, conflict resolution and the demonstrated ability to build trust and act as an influencer at all levels.
Build your resume with this hybrid outside sales role that will provide career pathing to larger and more complex business sales opportunities. Take advantage of this unique sales role where the opportunities to move to other exciting sales channels are unlimited.
Verizon is an award winning company and has been recognized by the Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index, Working Mother Magazine, as a best company for multicultural women, as a top 10 Best for Vets employer, and as a top 10 Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
Being surrounded by great technology is the start. Being surrounded by great people makes it even better. Thousands of locations, millions of connections. A personal experience for each customer created by you.
Our technologies and our customers' needs are always evolving. You'll be at the forefront of the tech world's latest trends
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.