CX Senior Sales Consultant - Contact Center and Customer Experience
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As CX (Customer Experience) Consultant you'll be a subject matter expert in customer experience (IVR solutions), and lifecycle customer engagement, you’ll work directly with prospects to direct strategic sales activities. You will consult with prospects & customers to initiate and pursue opportunities through the customer buying cycle. This is a direct sales, quota bearing role that will work closely with Prospects and Verizon Business Core Account Teams to drive new opportunities for closure relating to CX, Customer Engagement, and Contact Channel Integration.
Verizon’s Customer Experience Consultants (CXC) will help clients achieve their desired business outcomes by working “outside-in” – starting with client’s customers’ needs and partnering to design an effective, effortless journey that helps earn client loyalty and makes them advocates for your business. The CXC will take an empathetic approach and promote the full range of Verizon digital solutions to help clients:
- Improve the client’s customer satisfaction metrics
- Create client brand loyalty through improved end-to-end customer experience
- Increase market share by offering a superior service experience
- Use methodologies like voice of the customer to improve customer retention
- Deliver seamless service solutions that span any channels customers choose
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience selling CX or IVR Solutions, SaaS/PaaS.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Willingness to Travel.
Even better if you have:
- Strategic direct sales background that has produced superior results.
- An aptitude for; customer empathy, solution co-creation ability, proficiency to integrate diverse offerings, a talent to create value through partnering andknowledgeof complex customer solutions.
- Expertise in outcomes based selling, customer experience, engagement management, software as a service, customer interactions, and traditional Contact Centers (IVR).
- Experience with industry offerings, PaaS, professional services, business process improvement is also required.
- High level of both technical and business acumen.
- Experience developing business relationships at C-levels and Leaders business unit.
- Ability to lead a group of internal and external stakeholders to a common goal is critical.
- Extensive customer contact base and industry contacts gained over years of solution selling are critical.
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.