Sales Culture Transformation Senior Consultant (32379)
- Managing ownership and execution of our Sales Culture Transformation plan
- Coordinating across several projects focused on scaling a successful sales enablement program to the broader Consulting practice and embedding the framework, language and tools throughout our GTM motions
- Collaborating with stakeholders across Consulting, Sales Excellence, and many other teams to drive communications, education, and change management efforts
- Developing junior practitioners to empower and enable them to do their best work in stretch roles; our team will be supported by rotational and/or full-time resources who will assist in project execution, content creation, process documentation, and more
The U.S. Consulting Sales Excellence (SE) practice serves the Industries, Offering Portfolios and account teams in driving sales success. SE owns the sales life cycle from identification and prioritization of the opportunity all the way through to closing the deal. The Sales Excellence organization comprises several workstreams including the Sales Executive organization, the Pursuit Center of Excellence (PCOE), Proposal Studio, Pricing & Commercial Deal Support (PCDS), Competitive Intelligence, and the Science of Winning.
The team member will be aligned to the Consulting Professional National Office, comprised of professionals with various areas of focus that collectively provide mission critical services to support Consulting's overall success. Whether focused on project financials, quality and risk management, methods and tools, sales excellence, talent, leadership support, or other activities, these professionals ensure that our Firm operates efficiently and that our people can effectively serve clients every day. Our new Operating Model formalizes these functions so that we can continue to enhance their quality while providing our professionals a consistent talent experience and opportunities for growth.
- A Bachelor's degree in business or another related field
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, business development, sales or a related field
- Independent self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and excels at efficiently structuring complex projects into actionable steps
- Collaborative team player with a positive attitude and knack for fostering strong, trusted working relationships
- Strong PM capabilities with ability to prioritize across multiple projects / tasks while consistently delivering high quality results
- Demonstrated experience in driving change management efforts
- Excellent executive-level storyboarding, written, and verbal communication skills
- Passion for managing teams and helping to develop team members' skills
- An MBA or equivalent Master's Degree
- Some experience in sales, business development, and/or change management
- Change management experience with PPMDs and/or senior-level clients a major plus
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.