Vehicle Sales Coordinator
Vehicle Sales Coordinator (Job Number: 2216226 )
- Are you a team player, customer focused, and ready for a career with an innovative industry leader?
- Do you enjoy working in a competitive, fast-paced environment?
- Are you looking to find a company where you can build a long-term career?
If you answered yes, we’d like you to join our Remarketing Team as a Vehicle Sales Coordinator! This role is crucial in coordinating the completion of commercial equipment sales through our unique buying process.
Why Choose Penske ?
At Penske, we see our employees as our biggest asset. We have built a collaborative atmosphere that drives trust, innovation, and excellence.
- We invest in you – You’ll receive comprehensive training, preparing you to learn our industry while also enabling you to be successful in this role.
- There’s room to grow – The opportunities don’t stop here. We have a strong belief in promoting from within the company.
- Did we mention the perks? – Fulltime Employees receive a Comprehensive Benefits package which offers Medical Coverage, Paid Time Off (up to 3 weeks paid vacation your first year!), 401k with company match, hybrid schedule, team competitions and incentives, and various employee discounts.
A Day in the Life:
Our Vehicle Sales Coordinators are the backbone of our Corporate Sales Center. The main objective of this role is to take on customer accounts after equipment has been purchased with one of our sales representatives. Daily responsibilities include: obtaining necessary documents to legally close the sale, updating customers on progress, collecting payments, invoicing, as well as coordinating with our other teams in the department, field locations, and other Penske shops across North America.
- Vehicle sale coordination to include: invoicing and document completion, confirming with field locations that vehicles are ready for pickup, collecting payments and providing customer assistance
- Obtaining signed documents from customers
- Entering sales related information into SalesForce.com and Fleetnet systems
- Answering customer and Penske associate phone calls that come into the department
- Updating Microsoft Access and excel spreadsheets for report generation
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- 2 years of administrative support and customer service experience required
- Requires strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Requires strong communication skills and able to work well with others
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft programs and strong overall computer skills required
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :
ATTN: VCL REMARKETING 2561 Bernville Rd
ATTN: VCL REMARKETING 2561 Bernville RdPO Box 14924
Reading, PA 19605
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Other Corporate
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Vehicle Sales Coordinator
Req ID: 2216226