Coordinator I-Sales Order
Coordinator I-Sales Order - ( 24000218 )
Windstream is a leading provider of advanced network communications and technology solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across the U.S. Windstream offers bundled services, including broadband, security solutions, voice, and digital TV to consumers. The company also provides data, cloud solutions, unified communications and managed services to business and enterprise clients. The company supplies core transport solutions on a local and long-haul fiber-optic network spanning approximately 150,000 miles.
About the Role:
In this Sales Coordinator role, you will be the regional point of contact for a group of Kinetic door-to-door (D2D) sales staff. You will provide the team post-sale assistance and be accountable for order resolution within your assigned region.
What You'll Do:
- Work with field technicians to resolve customer escalations such as billing or account issues that surface after the sale, during installation or ad-hoc.
- Build strong rapport with regional D2D sales teams and proactively work with groups such as engineering, operations, and construction to ensure fiber installation within your sales region.
- Cross train with other offline teams that support the business to ensure all work is completed.
- Maintain a keen understanding of Kinetic’s products and services as well as telephony technology and industry updates.
Do you Have?
- Professional verbal communication skills and a customer focus.
- Experience deescalating difficult situations and finding solutions.
- Ability to take initiative, manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and use proper discretion in evaluating issues and escalating as needed.
- Contribute as a team member with a one-team mindset.
- Advanced PC skills, 10-key, and keyboarding skills.
- Comfortable learning billing systems and other tools and performing order entry.
- Ability to work flexible hours on a rotating schedule including evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Identity Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
Windstream CIB Statement
Connecting people in a world of infinite possibilities. Windstream cultivates a workplace culture where innovation and belonging are the cornerstones of our success. We are dedicated to empowering every member of our team to contribute their unique talents and perspectives, fostering an environment where creativity and innovation flourish. Together, we strive to build a more welcoming and connected future, both within our organization and in the broader community we serve.
Our Employee Resource Groups:
- WinVets – Veteran Employee Resource Group
- WOW – Women Employee Resource Group
- WINPRIDE – LGBTQ Employee Resource Group
- WBPN – Black Professional Resource Group
- WARG – Ability Resource Group
- LaFamilia –Hispanic Resource Group
Actual base pay for this job will depend on the candidate's primary work location and other factors, such as relevant skills and experience.
Minimum Requirements:High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years experience with 3 years directly related to the job. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate.
Primary Location : US-Texas-Sugar Land
Work Locations :
Sugar Land TX 8306 Hwy 90A8306 Hwy 90A
Sugar Land 77478
Job Category : Sales
EEO Statement: : Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and protected veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Req ID: 24000218
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.