Senior Software Engineer - Java full stack and devops (112209137)
• 6 years of IT experience on web-based products
• 2 years of experience working on large scale, multiple team projects
• 2 years of experience with Agile methodologies and Test Driven Development
• 2 years of experience working as DevOps Engineer or application production support .
• 2 years of continuous integration experience (for example tools like Jenkins).
• 2 years of experience with at least 1 scripting language such as Perl, Python or PowerShell.
• 2 years of experience working in cloud environment (preferably Azure) as DevOps Engineer or application production support .
• 1 years of experience with programmatic interaction with a relational database.
- Preferred Qualifications:
• Content Management systems – Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
• Kubernetes, Docker
• Create and configure CI pipeline supporting Continuous Delivery
• Git (contributions on Github++)
• Configuration as code experience
• Infrastructure experience
• Operations experience
#TechPriority #softwareengineering #SeniorSoftwareEngineerdevopsJavafullstack
#devops #Javafullstack #Agilemethodologies #TestDrivenDevelopment #DevOpsEngineer #applicationproductionsupport
Software engineering is the application of engineering to the design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of software in a systematic method. The roles in this function will cover all primary development activity across all technology functions that ensure we deliver code with high quality for our applications, products and services and to understand customer needs and to develop product roadmaps.
These roles include, but are not limited to analysis, design, coding, engineering, testing, debugging, standards, methods, tools analysis, documentation, research and development, maintenance, new development, operations and delivery. With every role in the company, each position has a requirement for building quality into every output. This also includes evaluating new tools, new techniques, strategies; Automation of common tasks; build of common utilities to drive organizational efficiency with a passion around technology and solutions and influence of thought and leadership on future capabilities and opportunities to apply technology in new and innovative ways.
- Analyzes and investigates.
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.