Senior Sales Engineer - ConvergeHealth (55413)
- Lead/Participate discovery sessions with clients to understand/identify pain points as a basis to build an innovative solution based on the ConvergeHEALTH product portfolio.
- To fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of ConvergeHEALTH to stakeholders at all levels, examples include; Lead Client Service Partners, Market Offering Leaders, Client IT Staff, lines of business leaders and "C" level executives.
- Create memorable positive experiences for your clients, using empathy, storytelling, immersive demo techniques, etc.
- Leverage your technical skills to build innovative art of the possible demos and establish a trusted relationship to the technical stakeholders on customer side.
- Use your business knowledge, and industry experience, to identify Healthcare challenges and trends and develop tailored ConvergeHEALTH value propositions
- Represent ConvergeHEALTH during Marketing or Partner Events (e.g. Industry demos, industry specific discussions/use cases)
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent field. MBA a plus.
- Ability to work with complex business requirements and translating them into the design of solutions, including multi product demos, user story creation, business rules, etc.
- 4+ years of demonstrated success in fast-paced sales role for software, analytics and/or SaaS-based products.
- Health Care Industry/Sector experience
- Technical knowledge on major Cloud Service Providers including Azure, AWS, GCP, and Salesforce
- Experiencing building
- Experience working remotely and collaborating with offshore teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Life Science or Healthcare solutions preferred.
- Highly collaborative and with the ability to lead by influence.
- Highly self-motivated, passionate team-oriented individual.