Channel Sales Manager - Amazon Web Services - Central US Region (70191)
- Alliance Relationship Development and Management
- Develop and execute relationship management across the region/vertical, including mapping the relevant Deloitte and AWS roles, ensuring a regular cadence and communication, aligning business goals and objectives, and holding all parties accountable for shared metrics.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across Deloitte account teams and Deloitte's AWS Alliance.
- Leverage Deloitte's AWS eminence and participation in key industry/regional events to build relationships and develop new business opportunities
- Business Development and Sales Execution:
- Act as the AWS ambassador by supporting overall vendor strategy and providing valuable vendor expertise to assist in pursuits.
- Develop organized and differentiated go to market activities across region/verticals within Cloud Engineering and Alliance growth areas
- Lead preparations for formal sales meetings and account planning sessions between AWS and Deloitte Account Teams
- Develop "Pursuit Packages" that will help pursuit leaders and Cloud Sales Executives prepare RFI/P responses, proposals, oral presentations, and SOWs.
- Identify and align appropriate AWS partner resources and programs to pursue, manage and win opportunities. (i.e., AWS Partner Funding)
- Leverage established sales best practices to ensure proper management of pipeline in both Deloitte CRM and AWS Partner Portal.
- Go-To-Market Offering Support
- Collaborate with Market Offering and Alliance Leadership to Identify, build, and execute go-to-market programs and sales sprints for key platform solutions.
- Drive awareness and market activation around key platform solutions by aligning Sales, Alliances, and Marketing functions from both organizations
- Support AWS leadership in developing account and practice plans during the annual planning process
- Internal Vendor Advocacy & Promotion
- Serve as the AWS Trusted Advisor on identified opportunities through mature sales pursuits
- Promote awareness and understanding of AWS offerings, partner programs, Deloitte's practice capabilities and key joint wins.
- This Channel Sales Manager role will focus on Central Region clients
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premises to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
We are looking for exceptional sales/alliance professionals who come from strong cloud backgrounds, are familiar with solution-based approaches to selling, and possess experience managing complex sales processes.
- 5+ years' experience in IT/Cloud markets with an emphasis on significant business development and client relationship experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel up to 50%, as needed, for the role
- Deep understanding of Cloud technologies and ecosystem, as well as a demonstrated understanding of modern approaches to Cloud infrastructure, software development, and legacy systems
- Understanding cloud environment performance, including metrics such as usage and costs, application performance, and business-specific analytics, as well as implementing cost-control strategies
- Functional understanding of cloud architecture and value drivers for adopting the cloud
- Strong experience with AWS, including training certifications (AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, AWS Solutions Architect, etc.), and relationships with AWS and partners in the AWS ecosystem
- Expert level understanding of Cloud marketplace and strong command of market messaging and presence for Cloud-oriented professional services firms
- Experience serving and selling to enterprise clients within the Fortune 500
- Experience working within a team environment for large, complex engagements with teaming partners, staff, and practice leadership at all stages of the capture lifecycle
- Strong experience independently developing and securing relationships with key decision makers, buyers, influencers, and others from executive to field level.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with channel partners, including other System Integrators, OEMs, ISVs, VARs, PaaS/SaaS Providers, and CSPs; understand how to apply these solutions to market spaces in conjunction with professional services
- Managing internal sales activities to ensure consistent approach to marketplace across geographies and industry groups
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited school or university