Channel Sales Manager - Cisco Alliance (85346)
- Develop and execute relationship management across the account territory, including mapping the relevant Deloitte and Cisco roles, ensuring a regular cadence, communication, aligning business goals, objectives, and holding all parties accountable for shared metrics.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across Deloitte account teams and Deloitte's Cisco Alliance.
- Leverage Deloitte's Cisco eminence and participation in key industry/regional events to build relationships and develop new business opportunities
Business Development and Sales Execution:
- Act as the Cisco ambassador by supporting overall vendor strategy and providing valuable vendor expertise to assist in pursuits.
- Develop organized and differentiated go to market activities across the account territory within Cloud Engineering and Cisco Alliance growth areas
- Lead preparations for formal sales meetings and account planning sessions between Cisco and Deloitte Account Teams
- Develop "Pursuit Packages" that will help pursuit leaders and Cloud Sales Executives prepare RFI/P responses, proposals, oral presentations, and SOWs.
- Identify and align appropriate Cisco partner resources and programs to pursue, manage, and win opportunities. (i.e., Cisco Partner Funding)
- Leverage established sales best practices to ensure proper management of pipeline in our Deloitte CRM and with our Cisco Alliance team.
Go-To-Market Offering Support
- Collaborate with Market Offering and Alliance Leadership to identify, build, and execute go-to-market programs and sales sprints for key platform solutions.
- Drive awareness and market activation around key platform solutions by aligning Sales, Alliances, and Marketing functions from both organizations
- Support Cisco leadership in developing account and practice plans during the annual planning process
Internal Cisco Advocacy & Promotion
- Serve as the Cisco Trusted Advisor on identified opportunities through mature sales pursuits
- Promote awareness and understanding of Cisco offerings, partner programs, Deloitte's practice capabilities and key joint wins. We are looking for exceptional sales/alliance professionals who come from a strong network background, familiar with solution-based approaches to selling, and possess experience managing complex sales processes.
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premises to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
We are looking for exceptional sales/alliance professionals who come from strong Cloud backgrounds, are familiar with solution-based approaches to selling, and possess experience managing complex sales processes.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited school or university
- 8+ years' experience in Technology with an emphasis on significant business development and client relationship experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Deep understanding of Networking and Cloud technologies ecosystem, as well as a demonstrated understanding of modern approaches to Cloud infrastructure, software development, and legacy systems
- Strong experience with Cisco, and relationships in the Cisco ecosystem.
- Demonstrated experience in leveraging Cisco solutions to solving real-world business problems
- Experience serving and selling to enterprise clients within the Fortune 500 and working within a team environment for large, complex engagements with teaming partners, staff, and practice leadership at all stages of the capture lifecycle
- Strong experience independently developing and securing relationships with key decision makers, buyers, influencers, and others from executive to field level.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with channel partners, including other System Integrators, OEMs, ISVs, VARs, PaaS/SaaS Providers, and CSPs