Manager - Sales Operations and Enablement ( 597590-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As part of the VBG Global Enterprise Sales Operations & Enablement team, you’ll be helping to maximize revenue growth through your astute management of the function’s operations. You’ll be on the lookout for ways to improve the team’s reporting, analysis, and performance metrics-—and sales outcomes. You’ll also collaborate on strategies to maximize customer satisfaction and retention. This is an opportunity to combine your business expertise with your ability to think outside of the box, and make a real difference to the team’s performance and our bottom line.
Ultimately, where others see columns of numbers, you see valuable information. You are naturally curious and inquisitive and you enjoy thinking up and trying out new ideas. Efficiency is your middle name—you look for ways to make things better around every corner. Your can-do attitude helps you handle competing deadlines and overcome obstacles when challenges arise. You can inspire a team to work toward a shared goal and you’re able to communicate effectively with those in different roles, functions, and levels.Analyzing sales data to drive accurate forecasting and funnel management, and to find opportunities for greater efficiency.
- Partnering with the sales team to ensure campaign target metrics are achieved.
- Tracking sales opportunities from lead generation through revenue realization, account development, and customer retention.
- Creating sales incentives, skill building, and other programs to drive sales performance.
- Planning for the sales function, including headcount updates, communications, sales plan development, and budget management.
Where you'll be working…
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Business or sales operations experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel up to Approximately 25% of the time.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Master’s degree.
- Skills with analyzing, forecastingsales, and measuringsalesforce productivity (with Salesforce.com).
- Compensation / Quota research experience.
- Sales experience. Ideally, with enterprise or mid-tier customers.
- Demonstrated communications and influence skills with different stakeholders.
- Managingmultiple projects with tight timelines and multiple stakeholders.
- Trainingothers on salesforce automation and productivity skills and tools.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).