Sales Implementation Manager - Telecommute in CO, AZ or UT (109773171)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Sales Implementation Manager is responsible for the successful opening of new skilled nursing facilities in AL, TN, and MS. The Sales Implementation Manager will support the Sales Lead in a market to execute new facility implementation plans. This will include use of development tools and timelines to ensure membership goals are met.
If you are located within CO, AZ or UT, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Implementation of new/re-launch of targeted Same Store Skilled Nursing Facility Accounts as determined by the market sales leader
- Meets established implementation project plan and lead goals in new buildings prior to opening and 90 days post effective date
- Leads re-launch efforts of targeted Same Store homes
- Works collaboratively with Sales Account Manager's to meet Same Store penetration goals
- Manages all aspects of new SNF Implementation Plan (internal and external)
- Effective introduction, implementation, and insurance of SNF commitment to participate in ongoing compliant lead generation processes
- Ensures a critical mass of potential enrollees exists (through established lead targets) in a building to ensure successful clinical and sales operations
- Manages all aspects of new SNF opening including initial department head meetings, individual meetings, internal planning meetings, 30, 60, 90-day meetings with SNFs and / or other meetings as appropriate
- 25% of job responsibilities will include production, i.e., enrollments activities (B2C selling)
- Must adhere to all compliance requirements
- Meets licensing and certification requirements (i.e., complete annual refortification as established by leadership)
- Provides data to support site reporting needs related to new business and growth initiatives
- Demonstrates effective team and cross functional support through:
- Coordination with Clinical team
- Coordination with sales team to ensure smooth transition / hand-off after 90 days of SNF opening
- Provision of appropriate and timely information to Clinical, Sales, Operations and Network
- Feedback to other team members / teams to improve on process, business needs, customer relationships
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Ability to obtain and maintain license to sell health insurance within 90 days of hire
- 3+ years of Account Management or Project Management
- Experience in a sales/marketing or customer facing role
- Customer/client service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proven sales/negotiation skills
- Willingness to host and schedule sales appointments if necessary
- Able to work some evenings and weekends
- 50-75% travel daily
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- 2+ years in the health care industry with experience in Medicare, Medicaid Managed Care, Health Insurance or Nursing home industry
- Experience working with Nursing Homes
- Salesforce database experience
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Solid self-management and time management skills
- Able to work effectively independently and within a team environment
- Proper business phone etiquette
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected bylower 48 law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.