Marketing Sales Manager
KTUL is seeking a Marketing Sales Manager, to build and maintain a high performing local sales team, that exceeds new business and digital revenue goals by driving client results through creative multiplatform marketing solutions.
In this position, the perfect candidate will:
- Provide daily/ongoing support of a team of Marketing Consultants, in our pursuit of new business and digital development efforts, through client-centric solution selling
- Ensure performance of the local team and have strong relationships in the community
- Establish sales strategies, plans and any necessary tactical adjustments along the way, in support of assigned revenue goals
- Create annual, quarterly, and monthly business plans, that link to revenue goals via CRM, including budgets, in consultation with the DOS
- Ensure recruitment of new and retention of existing clients
- Attend sales meetings with key clients to accelerate the sales cycle, grow the account, and demonstrate commitment to client success
- Maintain a well-developed sales team by identifying future staffing requirements within the sales department
- Ensure effective onboarding of new hire portfolio, including smooth transition of existing clients, as well as recognize and reward high performance on a consistent basis
- Ensure each Marketing Consultant achieves and is held accountable to revenue targets across linear, new, and digital business lines through OKR’s
- Review and resolve preemptions daily and manage sales orders and inventory
- Work with Director of Sales on inventory pricing and general budgeting
- Other tasks as needed
- Position is expected to be in-office daily
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales team management experience in television and digital sales
- Proven success in developmental business and multimedia platforms including web and mobile applications
- Possesses effective local relationships in the Tulsa DMA, customer service, communication, and negotiation skills
- College degree preferred
- An excellent understanding of tv, digital, media and competition
- Ability to anticipate, meet and/or exceed customer needs, wants and expectations
- The ability to adapt to all situations, generations and personality types
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.