Digital Sales Manager
KRCR is seeking a Digital Sales Manager who will ensure all digital objective, including internet and mobile, exceed or meet company revenue growth goals. This person will become an expert in Sinclair’s digital capabilities and be able to deliver unique and valuable digital solutions to new and existing clients
Not every day will look the same, however, the main responsibilities of our Digital Sales Managers will include the below responsibilities:
- Meet with sales staff regularly to provide support and feedback on digital platform integrations or opportunities for our customers
- Meet with vendors and potential vendors to improve existing and develop new programs as well as find and develop new initiatives and programs to advance the digital team
- Gather new media technology and content information and research to provide the station with the most competitive advantage
- Maintain high level communications with all station and corporate management, sales staff, as well as vendors
- Execute training for sales management, account executives and content producers
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Ability to lead, train and inspire sales professionals
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media and content
- Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator, a proven track record of digital success
- Passion for leading and contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated marketing
- 5 years digital management experience, preferably in a TV sales environment
- College degree preferred
- Broadcast or television management experience is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The base salary compensation range for this role is $64,000 to $68,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates’ relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan.