Associate Sales Representative - Boston - Emergency Care (R473432)
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Emergency Care Associate Sales Representative
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives with an unparalleled work ethic to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
- As an Emergency Care Specialist, you work strategically to promote and sell Stryker Emergency Care products to meet our customers’ needs.
- You are responsible for becoming the resident Emergency Care expert as you work with a sophisticated audience of fire chiefs, medical directors, clinical instructors and administrators. Your knowledge not only of your own products, but of competitors’ offerings, builds credibility with your customers.
- You focus on customer satisfaction by demonstrating teamwork and empowerment, solving problems, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- Provides sales support to Sales Account Managers with fact finding, information gathering, assistance in proposal development, customer site visits, customer sales calls.
- You will achieve your assigned quota by taking a consultative approach to sales, marketing, clinical and demonstrations of all products and programs.
- Assist in the training, development and in services for their respective geography.
- Support and identify territorial sales growth through prospecting for new business with regards to supported product segment, and providing updates to Regional Manager.
- As an Emergency Care Specialist, you live out your mission to save and change lives by selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of work experience, sales highly preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing, market research, new product development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field testing.
- Must possess valid driver license in the state of residence with a good driving record
- At times, may be required to move, set up and demonstrate equipment weighing up to 75 pounds (lift unassisted 75-80 pounds), reach, push, or pull in order to accomplish job accountabilities.
- May involve prolonged periods of stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, sitting, standing, and/or crawling as appropriate.
- Coordination of the eye, hand and foot movement with an ability to grasp by hand and meet cognitive demands to include visual and auditory discrimination / memory, reading ability and memory retention
- May handle various materials including but limited to: durcot fabric, nylon fabric, Velcro, zippers, product components comprised of rubber, metals and coated products.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management and conflict management.
- Exercise discretion and independence when applying professional expertise
- Must be able to possess written and oral communication / present to large groups of people
- Must be able to manage time and bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and keep detailed and confidential records
- Must possess unwavering ethics & integrity in a competitive and demanding work environment
- Excellent customer service skills
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results.
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients.
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Learn more about the Emergency Care Products:
- Emergency Patient Transport– https://www.stryker.com/us/en/portfolios/medical-surgical-equipment/emergency-patient-transport.html
- Defibrillators & AEDs– https://www.strykeremergencycare.com/products/devices/
- Chest Compression System- https://www.strykeremergencycare.com/products/devices/lucas-3/
COVID-19 vaccination requirements
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. Employees and new hires in sales and field roles that require access to customer accounts as a function of the job may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination as an essential function of their role.Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.