Sales Support Representative (107349817)
*Sign-on Bonus up to $4,000 for external candidates*
Onsite/Hybrid in North Richland Hills,TX or Indianapolis,IN
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We have two main office locations where you will enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work model, split between the site locations listed below and telecommuting.
- 7440 Woodland Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46278
- 9151 Boulevard 26, North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
As a Sales Support Specialist, you will be responsible for taking incoming interactions by phone or online chat from customers who have already received a quote to answer any follow up questions. Assist customers with completing their enrollment applications. The Sales Support Specialist will assist the sales department and any new outbound customer campaigns during high call volume periods.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Saturday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8.5-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8am to 10pm Monday – Thursday, 8am to 8pm Friday and 9am to 5:30pm Saturdays. These hours are subject to change depending on the seasonal nature of our business. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
- Handle customer inquiries through phone or online chat regarding health and supplementary insurance products including answering plan questions, providing enrollment support, as well as making follow up calls to new and existing customers
- Data entry in order to update our internal database with customer data
- Conduct outbound phone calls to prospective customers to prescreen sales leads before handing off to sales advisors
- When applicable, assist the sales lead by providing a quote to the customer
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together – competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School diploma / GED or 10 years of equivalent sales experience
- 1+ years of related experience including analyzing and problem solving for customers is required
- State health/life license is not required at time of hire; however, hired individuals must obtain the necessary state health / life licensing within 30 days of employment. This expense will be covered by the company
- An additional $1,000 sign-on bonus is available if you have an active Life and Health Insurance License
- Ability to work assigned scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period and successfully complete the training program including demonstrating proficiency of the material
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- 1+ years sales experience with documented success
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Spanish proficiency
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications including strong keyboard and navigation skills, and learning new computer programs
- Ability to multi – task, including the ability to navigate a computer while speaking on the telephone
- Ability to develop an understanding of our multiple products and the levels of benefits within each product
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Indianapolis, IN, North Richland Hills, TX, Texas, Dallas, Fort Worth, Sales, Support Specialist, UHG, work from home, work at home, WFH, WAH, hiring immediately, #RPO, UHO1k , uhomr