Professional Sales Representative
Job Location : Lower northeast area
KEY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Valuation and Targeting: ensure effective targeting of high value customers Sales Planning: achieve sales, activity and field promotion objectives.
- Promotion Cycle Management: ensure effective execution in alignment with the promotional strategy at territory level
- Formulary Listing: ensure formulary listing success of Organon products
- Customer Focused Selling: shape customer behaviors
- Territory Management: maximize effectiveness and efficiency of call activities.
- Other Customer Contacts: capitalize on other customer contacts effectively to influence physicians’ perception and prescribing behavior
- Bachelor’s in Pharmacy or related field
- Preferable at least 5 years’ experience of Sales in Pharmaceutical, ethical channel.
- Be able to travel, country work, after hours and occasional weekend work.
- Emphasis on Customer Focus and Sales Planning
- Understanding of pharmaceutical industry and local competitor information.
Secondary Job Description
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Annualized Salary Range
Annualized Salary Range (Global)
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisites
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1