Professional Sales Representative
Location: Khon Kaen, Saraburi , Mahasarakham, Lopburi, Petchaboon Province
- Present pharmaceutical products to pharmacists, assistant pharmacists, and pharmacy owners in the assigned area.
- Deliver product information in accordance with marketing and sales strategies, ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
- Plan and manage the territory effectively, monitoring available resources for optimal performance.
- Work towards achieving sales targets, aiming for increased product recommendations by pharmacists.
- Build positive relationships with healthcare professionals to enhance product visibility and market presence.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and market developments to provide valuable insights for strategic planning.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to implement promotional activities and campaigns.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Pharmacy, Nursing
- Proven experience as a medical representative in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical products and the ability to communicate technical information
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to plan and execute territory management independently
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance in the pharmaceutical sector
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Utilize Microsoft Word and Excel including pivot tables for efficient reporting and documentation
- Demonstrate a growth mindset, continuously seeking opportunities for professional development and learning
Secondary Job Description
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Annualized Salary Range
Annualized Salary Range (Global)
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisites
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1