Electrical Sales Representative
Eaton’s ES GEIS CHD division is currently seeking a Electrical Sales Representative. We are offering a company vehicle.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $100051.2 - $146741.76 a year. This position is also eligible for a variable incentive program.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you’ll do:
This position is responsible for the development and realization of a portion of the Boston, MA territory sales plan. To achieve this, the individual will develop and execute a Regional Operating Plan (ROP) built on input from channel partners and end-users that focuses on growth from buying agent activities, channel conversions, specification influence and New Product Introduction (NPI) opportunities.
Technical product expertise with a specification mindset is needed to impact end-user buying and spec documents on both existing and new product introductions. As the electrical industry's global leader for products that are explosion proof and for hazardous environments, Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds/B-Line Business is constantly pushing forward and looking ahead, advancing electrical and instrumentation products in new and innovative ways. Eaton's Crouse-Hinds/B-Line Business manufactures over 100,000 products for NEC and IEC applications, including: conduit fittings and cable glands, industrial control and electrical apparatus, enclosures, industrial luminaires (including LED and Iot Connected devices), plugs and receptacles, drilling and marine products and commercial construction solutions, intrinsically safe isolators and barriers and hazardous area communication devices.
• Develop a territory sales plan to obtain a greater share of market by obtaining orders for existing products and new products that meet or exceed assigned quotas.
• Create a demand (specifications) for Crouse-Hinds/B-Line products with potential and assigned accounts classified as: industrial, electrical contractor, constructor, architect/engineer and government.
• Plan and allocate time for sales activities with each distributor, major account, and to each major job, in an assigned territory or on assigned accounts based on sales potential.
• Maintain adequate records to control selling activities, expenses, and to ensure proper care of all Crouse-Hinds/B-Line property assigned.
• Be familiar with competitor’s products and prices, and continuously increase knowledge of Crouse-Hinds/B-Line products and their application advantages to customer needs.
• Conduct user investigations, train, provide support to Crouse-Hinds/B-Line Sales teams and focused distributors
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum three (3) years sales experience in the electrical industry
• Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
• No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of Boston, MA to be considered
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Technical Sales from an accredited university
• Experience selling into electrical or heavy industrial markets
• Experience in industrial and/or commercial product sales
• Five (5) years of related sales experience.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-[Register to View] to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.