Junior / Senior - Sales Representative - Valencia
At Organon Spain we have a current local Gender Equality Plan that ensures equal treatment and opportunities for all our employees and candidates.
Under the direction of First Line Manager the DB and Pharmacy Sales Representative will be responsible of managing an End-to-End business model in the territory including medical leaders, physicians as well as pharmacists. He/She will analyze, design, implement and follow up the action plans defined; always looking for Impactful business results and incorporating new ways of working as well as innovative solutions and ideas.
• Full responsibility of the territory: End-to-End model
• Direct one-to-one communication with HCPs: mainly allergologists, ENTs, neurologists, traumatologists, dermatologists, primary care, pediatricians and pharmacists
• Design, implement and follow up innovative action plans according to business situation
• Active participation in Blended Extended Model (digital model) design and implementation
• Active participation in national and regional scientific programs definition and implementation
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- University Degree (business or science preferred)
- Education: University Degree
- Previous sales or marketing experience for the pharmaceutical industry
- Business and results oriented
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Innovative and proactive profile
- Digital orientation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer approach and management
- Team working
- Spanish and fluent in English
Secondary Job Description
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Annualized Salary Range
Annualized Salary Range (Global)
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisites
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1