Sales Representative – West Atlanta/Georgia – Patient Resuscitation and Treatment (R443043)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Patient Resuscitation and Treatment Sales Representative
Are you up for the challenge? Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding sales career within the medical device industry? Come check out the opportunity to join Stryker and our Patient Resuscitation and Treatment sales team and be a part of one of the fastest growing businesses at Medical. As one of our Sales Representatives, you will have a direct impact on healthcare. You will also have the opportunity for growth through our aggressive compensation plan with uncapped earning potential. Stryker’s Emergency Care is the leader in lifesaving and emergency medicine technology and data solutions, and currently services the EMS, hospital, military, and emerging models of healthcare. The company’s products include LIFEPAK® monitor/defibrillators and automated external defibrillators (AEDs), LUCAS® Chest Compression Systems, the LIFENET® System, HealthEMS ePCR, HeartSine® AEDs, and more. Patient Resuscitation and Treatment sales representatives use a consultative approach to help customers address patient care, clinical, and operational challenges, and recommend a tailored solution that demonstrates measurable results. Our unique clinically-driven approach ensures that our customers will be delighted, and you will achieve your personal and professional goals.
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives with an unparalleled work ethic to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
- As a Patient Resuscitation and Treatment (PRT) Sales Representative, you work strategically to promote and sell Stryker PRT products to meet our customers’ needs.
- You will achieve your assigned quota by taking a consultative approach to Hospital sales, marketing, and clinical demonstrations of all related products and programs.
- You are responsible for becoming the resident PRT expert as you work with a sophisticated audience of nurses, medical directors, and administrators. Your knowledge not only of your own products, but of competitors’ offerings, builds credibility with your customers.
- You focus on customer satisfaction by demonstrating teamwork and empowerment, solving problems, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- You contribute to leading in product innovation by listening and working with others and contributing new ideas.
- You strive for operational excellence by promoting a team based, product-focused organization, contributing to continuous improvement, participating in preventative maintenance and safety programs.
- You are committed to operational excellence, reporting customer complaints, participating in preventative maintenance and safety programs and committing to on time and error free shipments.
- As a PRT Sales Representative, you live out your mission to save and change lives by selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of sales or relevant experience.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management and conflict management.
- Excellent time management, project management, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of marketing, market research, new product development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field testing.
- Must possess valid driver license in the state of residence and a good driving record.
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results.
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients.
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Learn more about the Patient Resuscitation and Treatment Products:
- Defibrillators & AEDs– https://www.strykeremergencycare.com/products/devices/
- Chest Compression System- https://www.strykeremergencycare.com/products/devices/lucas-3/
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.