Clinical Sales Representative - Endoscopy - Raleigh, NC (R449784)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
We are seeking an ambitious and dynamic Clinical Sales Representative to promote Stryker’s industry leading point of care imaging solutions to execute the company’s vision of enhancing the lives of patients and their caregivers.
The purpose of this position is to maximize utilization of installed PINPOINT, SPY PHI, and SPY Elite Systems in an assigned territory by working closely with Sales Representatives, Operating Room personnel, various surgeon specialties and hospital administrators. We are looking for candidates who want to take their careers to the next level of earning potential by driving procedure volume of a first in class, market disrupting fluorescence imaging technology. This opportunity proves 100% accountability for your territory results and earnings. Stryker offers a unique working environment that fosters individual growth and rewards based performance. The work environment is fast-paced, entrepreneurial and high energy.
- Drive continuous expansion of SPY Elite, SPY PHI and PINPOINT IMAGING SYSTEMS’S imaging system’s customer base in hospitals to achieve sales goals.
- Partner with multiple Sales Representatives to pull through usage of installed PINPOINT devices across multiple surgeon specialties.
- Become a Stryker expert across all imaging platforms, procedures, industry trends and competitive issues.
- Develop strong relationship with the Endoscopy and Regional Capital sales representatives.
- Drive adoption and usage of DermACELL advanced decellularized dermis in hospitals for use in various reconstructive applications.
- Responsibly manage all administrative tasks, budgets, sales reporting and expense reporting.
- Regular activities include OR in servicing, formal/in-formal presentations, case proctoring and lead identification/follow up.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• 1-2 years of selling experience with a proven track record. Healthcare related sales strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred.
• Excellent clinical selling skills and ability to build credibility with surgeons and OR staff.
• Demonstrated verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to multi task and identify new opportunities.
• Bachelors’ degree required.
• Travel required depending upon territory coverage requirements (>50%).
Work From Home: Yes
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.