Sales Representative - Delaware - Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) (R452388)
Who we want to work with:
You’re a sales professional at heart. You love engaging with customers and colleagues – wherever that might take you. Being responsible for other’s perception of a company’s brand and reputation excites you, as does the challenge of initiating and creatively prospecting new customer relationships – especially in healthcare environments. You enjoy building relationships and understand that collaboration is key to growing any business, especially in a complex and competitive industry. You’re an influencer that is driven to succeed and accountability is important to you. You seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions. You’re resilient and persistent and will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
At Stryker’s Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) division:
- Learn more about our CMF products here: https://cmf.stryker.com/
- Plans, directs and coordinates the selling of Stryker Craniomaxillofacial products in accordance with budgeted objectives to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards. Represents Stryker as a leader in the industry and marketplace by working with surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Implements new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and meet/exceed territory objectives.
- Identifies the needs of new prospects and develops appropriate responses (written, telephone, face to face).
- Performs field calls for the account and assigned territory (including “on-call” and operating / emergency room consultation).
- Cross-sells additional products or manages new product introductions as they become available.
- Addresses any problems that arise on the account.
- Supports compliance and the principles of responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting noncompliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Works with sales management by coaching, training or mentoring Sales Associates as needed.
- Maintains training in sales skills and products.
- Remains current on industry, customer, and competitive trends.
- Participates and attends sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1+ years demonstrated successful sales experience required (in medical device or medical industry preferred). A total of 3 years professional experience in a related field required.
- Established skills and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining relationships, preferably with surgeons.
- Must be comfortable in emergency / operating room environments.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
- This would include marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems
- Capacity to deal with competing priorities and potential to be adaptable as days change quickly.
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining relationships in the sales capacity.
- Prepared to spend up to 90% of time in the field with customers and sales professionals (including some weekends, and some overnight travel).
- Highly organized and demonstrate ability to organize a busy schedule.
- Would need personal car to transport product inventory and travel to support customers.
- Learns from set-backs and develops tactics and strategies to minimize recurrence.
- “Smart, hardworking, and gets along well with others.” John Brown
We do what’s right
We do what we say
We grow talent
Core themes and phrases about our workplace
- Our Culture - Win together as a team
We are a team. We constantly challenge ourselves. We challenge each other. We want to achieve more. We win the right way. We care about each other.
- Growth - Own your career
Our company is growing. You can grow with us. We help you discover your strengths. You can discover and follow your passion here. We are a career destination.
- The Work - Customers and patients are at the heart of everything we do
We strive for the best. We improve lives. We go above and beyond. We are proud of our quality products. We are accountable for our work. e
- Our People - Passionately driven, remarkable results
We are passionate. We are driven. We are focused. We deliver remarkable results. We expect to win. We act with purpose. We act with integrity. We do what we say.
Who we are
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world. For more information, please visit our website at www.stryker.com.
In 2018, Stryker Corporation (NYSE:SYK) announced that for the eighth consecutive year it has been named as one of the 2017 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For, ranking 16 out of 100.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.