Sales and Support Representative (2110635)
Sales and Support Representative - ( 2110635 )
As the global leader in electronic testing, Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) validates the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year. Our customers’ high-stakes certification, licensure, admissions and other credentialing exams help people advance in technology, government and professional careers, as well as attain educational growth. Pearson VUE offers proctored exams through the world's largest network of test centers in addition to testing in online and unproctored environments.
Certiport (www.Certiport.com), a Pearson VUE company, prepares individuals with current and relevant digital skills and credentials for the competitive global workforce. These solutions are delivered by more than 12,000 Certiport Centers worldwide and include the official Microsoft Office certification program, the Microsoft Technology Associate certification program, the Adobe® Certified Associate certification program, the CompTIA Strata™ IT Fundamentals, the Autodesk® Certified User certification program, the Intuit® QuickBooks Certified User certification program and the Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC³®).
Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson, the world's leading learning company with global-reach and market-leading businesses. Pearson is listed on both the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO). For more information, visit www.pearson.com.
We are actively seeking a North America Sales and Support Representative (NSS Rep) to support our NOAM Sales Team. Based in our Certiport offices in Utah, this position is responsible for contributing sales support, working in multiple market segments within the North America Sales Support Team, and working with multiple product lines. The NSS Representative will host webinars, provide trainings, troubleshoot problems, and build relationships with sales reps, teachers, and Organization administrators. This will be done with all of our industry-recognized assessment, test preparation, curriculum, training, and certification exam products.
- Support multiple market segments within the NOAM Inside Sales Team, working with multiple territory managers, Teachers, Organization administrators, product lines, and territories.
- Receive inbound calls from Teachers needing assistance with training, or onboarding.
- Provide customer solutions and presentations including online webinar trainings – on the phone and occasionally in person.
- Recognize sales opportunities and work with assigned Sales reps to ensure these opportunities are adequately vetted.
- Overcome objections and resolve concerns.
- Support accounts, their assessment, training, and certification programs and company wide sales initiatives. Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Education and Experience:
- Sales experience in the education or learning products market a plus
- Minimum of 1-year experience in sales support or customer support
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Performance driven and results-oriented
- Work well under sales pressure
- Self-motivated—able to work independently to achieve Certiport and individual sales goals
- Excellent oral, written, time management and presentation skills
- Able to quickly develop trusting and cooperative relationships over the phone and in person
- Knowledge of computer systems, CRMs, and Office apps required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location : US-UT-American Fork
Work Locations :
US-UT-American Fork-1276 South 820 East1276 South 820 EastSuite 200
Job : Customer Service
Organization : Assessments VUE
Employee Status : Regular Employee
Job Type : Standard
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 28, 2021
Job Unposting : Ongoing
Schedule: : Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2110635