Sales Representative - Northern CT & Western MA - Endoscopy (R454730)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopaedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
Who we want
Sets direction. An innovator who defines ways to create value and deliver on Stryker’s mission and strategic imperatives.
Builds organizational capability. A strategic executive who continuously breaks down barriers, identifying new and more effective ways to accomplish tasks and goals.
Inspires others. A genuine, relationship-focused leader who connects, collaborates and fosters an inclusive environment of enthusiasm, trust and pride. He/she makes others want to follow, building momentum for action and positively influencing outcomes.
Delivers results. A driven player/coach who sets high goals for personal achievement and organizational success. He/she measures success against the best internal and external benchmarks.
Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to be ready for what’s next.
Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
What you will do
As a Stryker Endoscopy Sales Representative you are a trusted partner in brilliant visualization and unrivaled connected OR solutions. Stryker provides you with market leading technology with a respective bag of products that allows you to dominate marketshare. Stryker’s visualization platform enables you to distinguish anatomy across all minimally invasive procedures, while providing a simple, yet personalized experience. Our long history of innovation and constant development in advanced imaging and OR connectivity is driven by the desire to allow you to see and do more.
Responsibilities and duties
• Promotes and sells Stryker Endoscopy products within approved indications for use
• Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker Products.
• Directs product evaluations in OR and office settings.
• May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings.
• Keeps regional manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis.
• Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
• May assist in the training and development of sales personnel.
• 2-5 years in an outside sales position (medical related fields is preferable).
• B.A. or B.S. degree required.
• Up to 20% overnight travel annually.
• Must be able to routinely negotiate price and terms of transactions between Stryker and its customers.
• Must have fundamental understanding of all products and be able to disseminate this knowledge to the customer.
What we offer
- A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results.
- Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way.
- Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients.
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career.