Sales Representative - Northern CT & Western MA - Endoscopy (R454730)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all Stryker US employees effective January 4, 2022, as well as all new US employees joining our company. Fully vaccinated persons are those who are >=14 days post-completion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine. If you are applying to a sales and field role which requires access to customer accounts as a function of your job, you may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination before the January 4 effective date of Stryker's vaccine policy. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopaedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
Who we want
Sets direction. An innovator who defines ways to create value and deliver on Stryker’s mission and strategic imperatives.
Builds organizational capability. A strategic executive who continuously breaks down barriers, identifying new and more effective ways to accomplish tasks and goals.
Inspires others. A genuine, relationship-focused leader who connects, collaborates and fosters an inclusive environment of enthusiasm, trust and pride. He/she makes others want to follow, building momentum for action and positively influencing outcomes.
Delivers results. A driven player/coach who sets high goals for personal achievement and organizational success. He/she measures success against the best internal and external benchmarks.
Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to be ready for what’s next.
Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
What you will do
As a Stryker Endoscopy Sales Representative you are a trusted partner in brilliant visualization and unrivaled connected OR solutions. Stryker provides you with market leading technology with a respective bag of products that allows you to dominate marketshare. Stryker’s visualization platform enables you to distinguish anatomy across all minimally invasive procedures, while providing a simple, yet personalized experience. Our long history of innovation and constant development in advanced imaging and OR connectivity is driven by the desire to allow you to see and do more.
Responsibilities and duties
• Promotes and sells Stryker Endoscopy products within approved indications for use
• Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker Products.
• Directs product evaluations in OR and office settings.
• May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings.
• Keeps regional manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis.
• Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
• May assist in the training and development of sales personnel.
• 2-5 years in an outside sales position (medical related fields is preferable).
• B.A. or B.S. degree required.
• Up to 20% overnight travel annually.
• Must be able to routinely negotiate price and terms of transactions between Stryker and its customers.
• Must have fundamental understanding of all products and be able to disseminate this knowledge to the customer.
What we offer
- A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results.
- Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way.
- Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients.
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com