Sales Representative - Memphis/Little Rock - ENT (R459824)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all Stryker US employees effective January 4, 2022, as well as all new US employees joining our company. Fully vaccinated persons are those who are >=14 days post-completion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine. If you are applying to a sales and field role which requires access to customer accounts as a function of your job, you may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination before the January 4 effective date of Stryker's vaccine policy. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Who we want:
Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
Strategic closers. Salespeople who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
Game changers. Persistent salespeople who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
What you will do:
As an ENT Sales Representative, you strategically promote and sell Stryker ENT products to meet our customers’ needs. You confidently conduct product evaluations in Operating Room and office settings, persuasively demonstrating the value of our products. Systematically tracking your territory progress, you proactively communicate your findings with your Regional Manager and push yourself to exceed each goal. When onsite with clients, you use your product knowledge and quick thinking to solve product problems and inform doctors, nurses and other staff as to the proper use and maintenance of our products. You take great pride in meticulously managing and maintaining your sample inventory of products and are prepared to assist a customer whenever the need arises. As an ENT Sales Representative you love living in the fast lane and find purpose in selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better.
What you need:
- 5+ years in an outside sales position (medical related fields or b2b sales preferred) or Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University (plus 2+ years of outside sales experience preferred)
- Approximately 40% travel. Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive an automobile.
- Medium work: exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- Coordination of the eye, hand and foot movement with an ability to grasp by hand and meet cognitive demands to include visual and auditory discrimination / memory, reading ability and memory retention
- Exercise discretion and independence when applying professional expertise
- Must be able to manage time, projects, stress and conflict
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication
- Must be able to bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and keep detailed and confidential records
- Must be able to communicate / present to large groups of people
- Must possess unwavering ethics & integrity in a competitive and demanding work environment
Stryker will provide:
- In-house product training program
- Field sales training
Learn more about Stryker’s ENT Products: https://ent.stryker.com/
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com