Associate Sales Representative - Northern California (R458430)
Associate Sales Representative - Acute Care
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
- As an Associate Sales Representative you will promote Stryker Medical products to doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel while providing excellent customer service and developing the customer relationship
- You are responsible for educating and informing Healthcare Professional regarding the proper use and maintenance of specified Stryker Medical Products, product functionality and updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs
- You focus on customer satisfaction by demonstrating teamwork and empowerment, solving problems through a consultative approach, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- You assist in post-sale implementation and training for all Stryker Medical products to ensure customer adoption of and satisfaction with Stryker Medical products and drive equipment usage agreement compliance with customers
- You are responsible for meeting targeted annual budgeted objectives for Temperature Management and Pressure Ulcer Management within your assigned geography
- As an Associate Sales Representative, you love driving in the fast lane and live out your mission to change lives by selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0-2 years professional experience
- Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management and conflict management.
- Excellent time management, project management, experience with reports and budget, and customer service skills.
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results.
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients.
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Learn more about the Temperature Management Products: