Inventory & Sales Support Handler (R459658)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named the #5 World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.comWhy supply chain at Stryker?
As a member of our Supply Chain team, you will make a daily impact on the lives of others. Apply today and you will get a chance to work with high-functioning, driven people who all have the same mission of making healthcare better. Plus, we have an award-winning culture and were recently named the #5 World's Best Workplace by Fortune!
Who We Want:
- Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts. You will be the face of Stryker!
- Life learners. People who want to learn, grow and develop within Stryker’s broad scope of opportunities. This is a company you can grow with!
- Self-starter. People who thrive in an autonomous work atmosphere. Go getter mentality.
- Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
What you will do:
The Inventory & Sales Support Handler (Driver) ensures the timely processing of Stryker kits/sets in the regional area of Portland. This could include, but is not limited to, checking in sets, verifying completeness, restocking, creating new kits from sterile implant SKUs, and other basic set maintenance.
Overall Key Responsibilities:
- Control inventory using available system tools to ensure accuracy for implants (part number level) and instrument sets (set and lot number level) in hospital consignments, rep trunk stocks, and in storage location.
- Inspection Process – ensure kits are delivered complete and ready for surgery (customer service focus)
- Use the correct process and systems to receive, inspect, replenish both implant or instrument kits
- Instrumental in order fulfillment process including order pulling, order prep, and utilizing the proper modes of transportation to process the shipment
- Maintaining appropriate inventory levels (both implants and instruments) to meet the needs of the territory while adhering to company days on hand and turn objectives.
- Based on local business needs, may be needed for on-call duties outside of business hours, occasional holidays or weekends.
- Coordinate and manage all deliveries in partnership with local sales needs and under Hub Management direction.
- Build and foster relationships with local sales team to support their success.
- Work with minimal supervision to ensure that workflow is uninterrupted and that all customer requirements are met within the functional area.
What you will need
- 2+ years of experience required
- Valid Driver’s license required with no restrictions
- Must pass a yearly driving abstract to drive company fleet van
- Education required: High school education or GED equivalent
- Associate degree preferred
Our total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/