Managing Partner - Enterprise Sales ( 596920-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As part of Verizon Global Enterprise, you’ll be leading a team of five to nine sales professionals to bring in new large enterprise accounts. Your team will craft service solutions bringing together just the right elements for your client from professional services, outsourcing, end-to-end communications, mobility and network services, to hosting, cloud services, and security solutions to tackle the most complex, multi-faceted challenges for new customers. You’ll coach and mentor your direct reports to successfully target and acquire new large enterprise customers. When your team solves the toughest problems for our biggest clients, you’ll be helping drive our business and theirs.
- Leading, developing, and motivating a sales team.
- Forecasting sales and developing quotas, monitoring progress against goals, anticipating resource requirements, and planning work for your team.
- Mentoring team members on articulating the business value of our solutions and encouraging deep business relationships with executives in client organizations.
- Ensuring the team’s ongoing skill building through training and targeted assignments.
- Assisting in the consultative selling sales process, ensuring customer needs are understood and met, advising on the best solutions, and helping to negotiate and close the deal.
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
This role supports Wireline Solutions.
What we’re looking for...
You are an effective and inspiring leader, able to engage and motivate a team to deliver outstanding performance. You enjoy working in a multifaceted environment and you have the ability to balance competing demands and priorities. You have the eye for business and executive presence to establish credibility with the c-suite, and you’re energized by the prospect of developing the next generation of sales leaders—while landing the next big account. When you negotiate, you effectively balance the customer need with your needs to result in a win for everyone.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience selling technical enterprise solutions.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Sold to c-suite.
- Met or exceeded meaningful sales targets. Ideally, with new customers.
- Led and encouraged a team to high performance.
- Familiarity with enterprise-wide solutions that incorporate several of the following: IP-networking, Cloud, security, mobility, professional or outsourced services or advanced communications solutions—and the business challenges they solve.
- Established compelling business cases, value propositions, and proposals.
- Forecasted sales and managed pipelines. Ideally, with Salesforce.com.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives,we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a Connecticut work location, the compensation range for this position is between $140,100 and $260,300 based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is a commission based position with the potential to earn more. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).