Client Partner BD - Government Sales ( 596880-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As the Client Partner you will serve as the leader of Verizon's business relationship with the Navy. You will be responsible for developing and executing an overall business plan to achieve Verizon's client objectives and nurturing senior executive, mission and program level relationships as required for plan delivery.
- Building trust and credibility at all levels within the client and internally at Verizon and thereby identifying client priorities and ensuring Verizon has a key role in achieving them.
- Working with the solutions architect and business analyst to identify and shape business issues and strategies and then driving overall solution definition and specification, utilizing and co-coordinating all specialist resources as needed.
- Always ensuring the solution optimizes the client's objectives and business needs as well as those of Verizon and its partners as required.
Where you’ll be working:
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience selling to the Navy.
- Experience with ITIL.
- Experience selling technology services and products.
- Valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Global solutions development and delivery.
- High end contacts within the Navy.
- Top Secret Security Clearance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).