Associate Sales Director - Advanced Solutions - CX and Collaboration ( 598082-1D )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Associate Director, Collaboration Sales, is responsible for leading a team of specialized Collaboration Sales Managers and Sales Specialists to assist in developing sales opportunities with our Enterprise client base. You will work with your team and with Collaboration Sales Director to:
- Partner to identify, develop, and close additional opportunities at existing enterprise clients & work with sales team to close large deals
- Identify all the key technical influencers and present the Verizon value proposition to executive level clients
- Responsible for aspects of a leadership role in a sales organization; leading, developing, retaining, supporting a team of Managers and Collaboration Sales Specialists to meet all sales objectives
- Must have the skills necessary to clearly articulate Verizon value proposition to all levels within a customer's organization
- Map customer's identified business and technical issues to Verizon solutions
- Identify technical (Verizon or customer) barriers to sale
- Identify and coordinate Verizon internal resources required to develop customer solution
- Assist customers in their evaluation of Verizon products and services.
- Conduct educational sessions with groups within the customer's organization
- Manage the proposal and SOW coordination and support
- Guide the RFP/RFI process to better position Verizon
- Build and retain strong relationships within partner ecosystem
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in a Collaboration Sales Management role.
- Valid driver’s License.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Strong customer business environment acumen and ability to strategically discuss Verizon solutions/service delivery capabilities as they relate to our security services and client needs.
- Knowledge to allow for successful prioritization of multiple projects and the ability to clearly communicate and present project requirements/timelines.
- Strong written and oral and presentation skills and experience working in complex sales environments, utilizing resources across multiple organizations to achieve sales results.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).